Muncie Services Timeline
Muncie Services Timeline - Stage 4.5 Indiana Back on Track
City of Muncie Services Timeline
Beginning May 4th
- City offices are open by appointment only.
- Employee and guests temperatures will be taken, and guests are requested to wear a mask.
- All employees are working, some are remote
- Groups and meetings can now be held that include up to 25 people as long as social distancing guidelines are maintained.
- All Muncie Parks are open – with the exception of the playground equipment, tennis courts and basketball courts.
- Boating on Prairie Creek Reservoir is okay as long as social distancing guidelines are maintained.
- Docks and Piers at Prairie Creek are still being installed and are expected to be open on May 15th.
- RV Camping is okay at Prairie Creek as long as guests follow social distancing guidelines.
- Overnight primitive and non-seasonal camping is closed.
Beginning May 24th
- Playgrounds, tennis courts, and basketball courts will be open.
- Groups and meetings that include up to 100 people are acceptable with social distancing guidelines.
Beginning June 14th
- Remote working ends
- Groups and meetings that include up to 250 people are acceptable with social distancing guidelines.
- Tuhey Pool will open.
Beginning July 4th
- City of Muncie Fireworks will happen with social distancing requirements.
- Prairie Creek Fireworks will happen with social distancing requirements.
Beginning July 23rd
- Per Indiana Executive Order 20-36 Gathering and Meeting up to 250 people permitted (outside a single household, living unit or religious service this limit does not apply)
- All Special or Seasonal Events with greater than 250 people need to file plans pursuant to IN Executive Order 20-36 to mitigate COVID-19 with the Delaware County Health Department for approval/denial.
- Please contact the Health Department M-F 8-4PM 765-747-7721 for further instructions.
Updated June 20th, 2020