Clifton - Wallace Park

Named for the two families that gave large donations to establish the park, Clifton-Wallace Park serves the Old West End Neighborhood. This park was established in the Muncie’s park system in 2013. Though the park currently has no amenities or facilities, it contributes greenspace to the neighborhood which provides residents with opportunities of informal active recreation and passive recreation.

Located at:

Charles Street between Council Street and Cherry Street
Muncie, IN 47304

Built in 1928 at a cost of over $400,000, the Muncie Fieldhouse was built to house Muncie Central Bearcat basketball games. The Fieldhouse contains 7,635 seats, making it one of the largest high school gymnasiums in the country--a reflection on the importance of the game of basketball to Indiana.


Learn more about the history of Muncie

Office of the Mayor
The Honorable Dennis Tyler

Muncie City Hall
Third Floor
300 N High Street
Muncie, IN 47305
(765) 747-4845
8am - 4pm (M-F)