Muncie Redevelopment Commission
The main purpose of the MRC is to create opportunity for development, growth and investment and jobs, with a focus in the more blighted areas of Muncie.
The MRC consists of five voting board members including a President, Vice President, Secretary, and two Members; and two non-voting members including the City Controller/Treasurer and an appointment from Muncie Community Schools.
Terms Begin January 1st of each year and need to be appointed each year. (Muncie Schools Appointment Serves 2 Years).
- 1st Thursday of every month, 9am
- Location: Mayor's Conference Room
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a resident of the City of Muncie
- Three members appointed by the municipal executive
- Two members appointed by the municipal legislative body
- One year